Beers in progress
- Orval-style Belgian pale ale with brettanomyces.
- A hybrid Belgian Dubbel/ Rye IPA with dark candy syrup, rye malt, hopbursted with Simcoe and Amarillo hops
- Sour trippel fermented with Roselaire Blend, soon to be aged on oak cubes soaked in Bulleit Rye whiskey
- a sour brown ale
Brewing to dos
- Transfer sour triple, add oak and bugs
- Dry hop, brett pale; .75oz cascade, .75oz wilamette
- Dry hop dubbel IPA (keg hop?)
- Set up fridge
- Bottle brett pale; half with brett at bottling. 8/26/12; save brett slurry for 100% brett IPA
- Keg dubbel IPA
Brewing projects (long term)
- What to do with 2 gallons of sour brown: brew blending beer? Age on fruit? Dryhop?
- Set up kegerator: buy temp control, add taps, etc
- Move up to 10 gallon batches: finish keggle, make larger cooler MLT, buy/make chilling system (plate chiller? Counterflow? ), Hop Spider?
- Teach brewing class
- Set-up brewing schedule and budget
- Hold a speakeasy night at Hothhaus